Electrical & Mechanical Mantenance Technicians Netherlands - if you have experience send us a CV and we call you.
For several technical and industrial companies (food-, packaging-, plastics processing industry, and so on) in the east part of The Netherlands, we are looking for electrical and mechanical maintenance technicians.
The intention is that you will work and stay in the Netherlands for a longer period of time.
If it suits both sides (you and the company), it is even possible to get a permanent contract at the company and to stay in the Netherlands.
At first, they provide the accommodation and all basics you will need to stay and work in the Netherlands.
The main task will be to make sure that the production lines are working, by:
- Avoiding and/or solving machine breakdowns and malfunctions;
- Provide routine industrial maintenance;
- Troubleshoot activities;
- Repair new replacement parts or repair existing spare parts;
- Thinking along in process improvements.
- At least a few years of working experience in industrial fields (production or familiar
companies) as a maintenance mechanic or similar;
- Diploma or certificate in a technical education, preferably in the direction of mechanical or
electrical engineering or maintenance;
- At least a basic knowledge of the English language in speaking, writing and reading;
- Fulltime available;
- Don’t mind working in different shifts is a plus;
- You have a European identity or are a resident of the Netherlands.
The clients are offering:
- An attractive salary (somewhere around € 3000 gross)
- An accommodation as close to the company you will work for, as possible
(about €85, - per week in rent. 1 person per room if possible (not guaranteed).
- Provide all the things you need, to work and live in the Netherlands
- (The client can arrange health insurance, something is withheld from this every week
- (about € 30, -). Unless you prefer to arrange it yourselves.
- Pleasant working atmosphere.
If the job proposal as above, is interesting to you, don’t hesitate to apply for the job by sending your CV to
If you have further questions about the job and the possibilities, please contact us.