Construction & Engineering Manpower Recruiter Fluent in Bulgarian
Oradeo is an international recruitment company specialising in the construction and engineering sectors. We are seeking a Manpower Recruiter to join our rapidly expanding recruitment team. The role would suit an ambitious person who is looking to develop a long-term career with a growing and ambitious European recruitment company, who are headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proactively recruiting new candidates which will be skilled or semi-skilled labour for the construction and engineering sectors.
• Interviewing/screening and reference checking all candidates proposed.
• Updating and maintaining the company candidate database.
• Preparation of candidate’s CV’s for submission to clients.
• Building strong relationships and a network base with candidates within the industry.
• Updating/refreshing job vacancies via jobs boards, company websites and other forums as required.
• Managing candidate applications, ensuing their expectations are managed in a clear, open, and transparent manner.
• Teamwork – working closely with our business development and operational teams, to ensure our service proposition is delivered effectively.
Necessary Skills and requirements:
• Third level degree desirable
• Fluency in both written and spoken English/Bulgarian essential
• 5 years + previous experience within the recruitment sector of Bulgaria (construction or engineering sectors preferable)
• Teamwork – the ideal candidate will be a strong team player and be able to work with remote teams of staff across Europe and has the ability to build strong relationships with people and Clients
• Strong interpersonal, organisational and communications skills are essential
• Good IT skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Work ethic – being able to work in a fast-moving busy environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter, highly motivated individual, within a dynamic and ambitious company. An excellent remuneration package will be available to the right candidate. Interested candidates should forward their CV along with salary expectations in confidence.