Países Bajos Jobs
Países Bajos Jobs
CARE ASSISTANTS NURSING HOME UK - 3 Shifts +English ~ £12 / h +Training +Accommodation +Meal
Care assistants working in care homes have a certain schedule: morning, afternoon or night shift. Usually the candidate should be ok working all 3 shifts through rotation.
- Here they take care of 8-10 people per shift and the activities the candidate has to do are almost identical with the live-in carer, less cooking and cleaning.
- Basically, the candidate has to go to every resident to see what needs they have, give him/her the medication, change their diapers / clothes, feed them, take them to breakfast, lunch, go with them for a walk, etc.
- For this job we can also take candidates having no experience in this field, but they want to learn. Because they will be working with teammates it will be much easier for us to teach the candidates what they have to do. Usually in the care homes there are between 30 and 100 residents, so they number of colleagues is pretty high.
For this job can apply both males and females, but if men have no experience at all in this field, we cannot take them.
The employers offer the following:
- Training in the first week (the candidate will also be receiving salary while training);
- Full time contract; at least 40 hours per week;
- Possibility to take online courses and get qualifications while already working;
- Opportunity to grow within the company;
- Help getting accommodation in the UK (rent is taken by the employer before the candidate arrives in the UK.
- Accommodation is usually a single room in a shared house so the bathroom and kitchen will be shared.
- Rent is 80% of the situations close to the workplace and the candidate can actually walk to the job.
- Money for the rent will be deducted from their salary and it will usually cost between £300 and £400 / month including bills.
- Salary starts from £8,21 / h for those without any experience and can get to £12 / h for those with qualifications;
- Support during the whole working contract;
- Help getting the necessary documents in the UK (please see point “A” )
- Requirements to apply for this job:
- Conversational level of English;
- Ability to do personal care (change diapers, wash residents, take the residents to have a shower, a bath, etc);
- EU passport; If the applicant is not an EU citizen or he/she don’t have work visa for UK we cannot employ that candidate. We do not offer working visas;
- Willing to learn for those without experience;
- Money until they start receiving their salary: money for the plane ticket to get to UK + money for food in the first month (around 400 – 500 Euro ).
- The salary is given once a month. We do not offer free transport to UK, neither a loan.
- If a candidate doesn’t have money for food or transport, we cannot help that person.