Our customer is a leading global provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to maximize the uptime and safety of critical energy, industrial, and public infrastructure. For their various services in The Netherlands we are looking for several NDT operators. Non-destructive testing (NDT) – also known as nondestructive examination (NDE) and nondestructive inspection (NDI), depending on the industry – is an efficient way to inspect equipment because there’s no need to shut down or enter an asset, increasing uptime and productivity. In opposition to its counterpart, destructive testing (DT), NDT’s non-intrusive application does not materially affect the integrity of the asset being inspected.
The NDT Operator is responsible for the NDT operations for which qualified and assigned and should be capable of interpreting and evaluating results in terms of existing codes, standards, and specifications. Capable of developing, qualifying, and approving procedures; establishing and approving techniques; interpreting codes, standards, specifications, and procedures; and designating the particular NDT methods, techniques and procedures to be used.
We are searching candidates for all below categories:
Category I: An assistant for X-Ray work together with a Level 2 RT operator.
• Category II: An MT, PT and UT operator which has experience in UT wall thickness measurements on refineries and/or Storage Tanks.
• Category III: An MT, PT and RT operator which has experience in RT weld examination and On-streamers on refineries with use of an Isotope.
• Category IV: An MT, PT and RT operator which has experience in RT weld examination and On-streamers on refineries and prefab work in a bunker with both Isotope and X-Ray tube.
• Category V: An MT, PT and UT operator which has experience in UT weld examination on constructions, Oil platform Jackets T,K and Y joints.
• Category VI: An MT, PT and UT operator which has experience in UT weld examination on constructions, Oil platform Jackets T,K and Y joints and experience with Tofd or PA weld examination on pipelines and plate-plate connections.
• Category VII: An MT, PT and UT operator which has experience in UT weld examination on constructions, Oil platform Jackets T,K and Y joints and experience with Tofd and PA weld examination on pipelines and plate-plate connections
All NDT operators must have certificates according to ISO9712 and issued by an European accredited organization according to the ISO17024 accreditation program.
* English language, verbal and written (high level)
* Driver's license B (valid in Europe)
* VCA certificate is an advantage or availability to obtain it in very short term
* Proven minimum 2 years of relevant experience
* Fulltime available
These are long term employment opportunities. The company invests in further education and certification of its employees.
* Long term employment, fulltime job within a international company
* Housing and transportation in The Netherlands
* 25 paid vacation days per year
* 8% vacation money
* Pension plan (after 6 months)
* In time, further education opportunities