Bus Mechanic Dublin ~ 37.500€ / year +Accommodation - Apply and we call you ASAP - Details - 0044 2031379406 or 00447592449323
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bus Mechanic and / or Electrician to work for an operator in the Dublin area.
The successful candidate working on shift will be responsible for the on-going repair and maintenance to a large fleet of vehicles.
Duties to include:
· Undertaking Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs on a varied fleet (including M.O.T preparation)
· Prompt Repair of all defective vehicles to the highest standard
· Ensure vehicles are maintained in accordance with the Company Operators Licence guidelines
· Ensure all repairs to company vehicles are carried out in a timely manner
· Have an ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
· Preventative Maintenance
· Fault Diagnostics
· All associated paperwork, reports and admin
Pay: 37.500 Euro before any overtime
There will be on-going training and career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Please submit your CV today for consideration.
James Lewis Ltd is a market leader in supplying contract and permanent workforce solutions to the Automotive, Transport and Heavy Power industries.
If you feel you have the right skills for the above position or you are a HGV Technician / HGV Engineer / HGV Mechanic/ HGV Fitter / PCV Engineer / PSV Mechanic/ Plant Engineer / Plant Technician / Plat Fitter / Diesel Technician / Diesel Mechanic/ Diesel Fitter looking for a new position then please call us on 0203 137 9406 or send your CV to email@example.com