Lead Developer - Cheshire East, UK ~ 45000 £ / Year
Park Lane Recruitment are currently looking for a Lead Developer to work in Cheshire East.
Your day to day duties will include:
• Production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interfaces
• Develop, clean, efficient and maintainable code
• Contributing to documentation
• Discuss technical solutions with clients
• Manage the team
To be considered for this exciting Lead Developer role, you will need the following experience:
• An understanding of mobile-first and future friendly design
• Experience/Knowledge in backend development
• Experience/Knowledge in design
• Previous experience prototyping and creating proof of concepts
Our client is looking for a Lead Developer who is wants to work for an established technical team to help grow and show your expertise with working on projects and a different way of working, your way. You will be fast, smart and efficient at your job and enjoy working in a collaborative team were everyone supports each other to meet the end goal
If this matches your skills set and you are interested in applying for this Lead Developer role, please click apply now!
Please note only applicants with a valid visa/work permit for the UK will be accepted for this position. No sponsorship available